The 101st episode of our 12 Questions segment features producer AmBeam.
1. If you had to pick one track which solidified your love for electronic music early on what would it be?
If I had to pick one from my own tracks, it would be Oeno Island, but concerning all the music it will be Delerium – Serenity.
2. What was your first and last DJ gig?
First was at GoaDupa 2011, honestly I don’t remember where I had the last
3. What was the first and last record you purchased?
I’m not sure, but I guess the first was Electric Universe – Jetzt, I don’t remember the last since I use Spotify.
4. What would you say is the highlight of your career thus far?
My live-act at GoaDupa 2013.
5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise people?
I’m a programmer, and that’s what I love to do the most (so nerdy:))
6. Who are some of the best undiscovered talents in your eyes?
Definitely Ms. No One, Frederic Robinson, Eternal Sunset
7. Which producers consistently inspire you?
Astropilot, Aes Dana, Cell, Delerium, Circular
8. What artist or track would you love to remix? And who would you love to be remixed by?
Any track made by Delerium! I would love to be remixed by Astropilot!
9. Record labels are a dime a dozen these days, which ones if any standout for you?
There is Ultimae Records still up to the mark.
10. What would you say is the best mix compilation of all time?
Definitely “A Dive to the Deepness” by Astropilot.
11. Current Favourites (you can list more than one per category if you like)
Food: everything that doesn’t need corn, olives, celery and parsley
Animal: cats & dogs
TV Show: I’m not watching TV
Video Game: Unreal, Total Annihilation, Quake 3
Album: Delerium – Karma
Track / Song: Delerium – Serenity
Producer / Band: Delerium, Astropilot
Record Label: Ultimae Records
Nightclub: don’t have any
DJ: Dj Rafadelic, Suffused, Deersky
12. If the final DJ/live set of your career was next week what would your last track be?
That’s a good question.. Propably I would pick Cell – Under Your Mind.
segment collected by Benjaminas Bagdonas.