The 139th episode of our 12 Questions segment features producer Criss Deeper.
1. If you had to pick one track which solidified your love for electronic music early on what would it be?
–There are so many tracks, but have to pick Redanka – Waves (E-Mission Mix).
2. What was your first and last DJ gig?
– First gig 2009 in a club and the last was a private party 1 month ago.
3. What was the first and last record you purchased?
– First record was John Digweed Transitions Vol. 1 and the last ENTER Ibiza 2014.
4. What would you say is the highlight of your career thus far?
– Hear one track mine played by Hernán Cattaneo in the classic ‘Moonpark’ party.
5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise people?
– I am claustrophobic.
6. Who are some of the best undiscovered talents in your eyes?
– Birdsmakingmachine, Ludovic Vendi.
7. Which producers consistently inspire you?
– Guy J, &ME, Cid Inc., Maceo Plex and David August.
8. What artist or track would you love to remix? And who would you love to be remixed by?
– Royksopp – Monument and would love be remixed by Dubspeeka.
9. Record labels are a dime a dozen these days and the majority of people feel most of them are mediocre music factories. Which ones if any standout for you?
– Drumcode, Bedrock, Ellum, Agile Recordings, Keinemusik.
10. What would you say is the best mix compilation of all time?
– John Digweed Global Underground 019: Los Ángeles.
11. Current Favourites (you can list more than one per category if you like)
TV Show: Peter Capusotto y sus videos.
Video Game: PES 2014.
Album: Guy Gerber & Puff Daddy ‘11 11’
Track / Song: Floating Messiah.
Producer / Band: Bonobo.
Record Label: Last Night On Earth.
Nightclub: Bahrein Buenos Aires.
DJ: John Digweed.
12. If the final DJ/live set of your career was next week what would your last track be?
– Union Jack – Two Full Moons & A Trout (Chab Remix)
segment collected by Benjaminas Bagdonas