No Sleep Festival is set to return to the gargantuan warehouse set by the Danube at the Port of Belgrade on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th November.
It offers huge stages and massive crowds in a nice illicit setting and this year brings a world class line up that covers house, techno, tech and plenty in between not only from big international names but also plenty of local heroes.
Here we look at five of the best you need to catch this year…
1. Bicep This Irish duo always bring the party with their DJ sets and live shows. They mix up all forms of house old and new with elements of hands in the air trance, progressive melody and real skill in balancing that all. They are some of the day’s biggest sensations and a real must see act right now.
2. Anastasia Kristiansen Danish stars Ana returns to Serbia after debuting at EXIT in 2018. Since then she has lay down plenty of big techno, rave and breakbeat sets all over the world as well as debuting on Houndstooth, fabrics sister label. She is someone who always electrifies the club and will do so again here, no doubt.
3. Terry Francis Terry is a UK legend. He was there at the birth of proper tech house first time round and made the scene a cult favourite with his Wiggle parties and residency at Fabric. He is still on form many years later and serves up pure, futuristic body music that is irresistible.
4. Anna Wall Wall is a London based DJ, writer and label boss who has a Rinse FM radio show and has been making big moves recently. She has been installed as resident at fabric and can do everything from deep house and garage to techno, ambient and plenty in between. She is a real rising star so don’t miss out.
5. Amelie Lens This Belgian has become the faec of contemporary techno, and for good reason. Her sound is dark and unrelenting and she is a DJ who can keep up the pressure for hours on end. A setting like this is perfect for her to really do the business.