Bosnian Sinisa Tamamovic first hit the decks with an endless string of gigs in his hometown of Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina in the late 1990’s.
Nearly ten years on, Sinisa Tamamovic has established a reputation for throwing mind-numbing parties across Europe, attracting a legion of followers willing to cross borders to get a taste of his twisted techno, tech-house and minimal beats.
Since 1999 Sinisa Tamamovic has successfully partnered with fellow Banja Luka DJ Mladen Tomic in their URBAN BEAT organization. Quickly recognizing a niche to fill in the recovering Bosnia, Urban Beat has evolved as probably the country’s foremost promoter of events and parties by booking top drawer international names to satisfy a hungry home crowd.
Since 2011 Sinisa is now evolving from his new base in London, UK. He continues to releasse music on Dubfire’s SCI+TEC, Christian Smith’s Tronic, Umek’s 1605 Music Therapy , Mindshake Records, Plus 8 Records as well as expanding his own label Night Light Records with fresh talent and renowned names.
02. Mr.Bizz – Blue velvet – Sci+Tec
03. Oscarr L – Synesthesia / Truesoul
04. Wigbert – Multiclock / Sci+Tec
05. Sinisa Tamamovic – Way Back / Tronic
06. Drunken Kong – Look Around / Tronic
07. Raxon – Forbidden Quest / Truesoul
08. Mladen Tomiv – Talk To Me / Night Light Records
09. Sinisa Tamamovic – Feedback / Unreleased
10. Kaiserdisco – Sedna / Tronic
11. Sinisa Tamamovic – Moody Day / Second State
12. Frank Biazzi – Distraction / Matter Recordings
13. Mark Reeve – Are We Different / Second State
14. Sinisa Tamamovic – Materials / Elevate
15. Kaiserdisco – Haumea / Tronic
16. Wehbba – Unfold / Second State