We’re teaming up with guys at The Prog Lab to offer one talented DJ the chance to play a warm up slot on July 6th in Bristol.
Quivver’s performance at The Prog Lab marks the first UK date of his album tour, where he’ll be exclusively playing tracks from his brand new album.
Already tested in Argentina and then tweaked back in the studio, Quivver’s album represents his finest ever work and his evolution as an artist. Details about it are pretty thin on the ground at the moment, so if you’re desperate to find out more you’ll just need to come along to The Prog Lab and hear all the tracks for yourself.
To win a warm up slot slot on the night here’s what you need to do:
– Prepare a 60 minute mix
– Style must be suitable for a warm up slot
– Mix submission date from midnight UK GMT June 19 2018 to midnight UK GMT July 1st 2018
– Ensure file is titled: DJ Name C-U & Prog Lab Present Quivver Warm Up Set Competition
– Use this artwork for your mix on Soundcloud and embed it in your mix
– Track List must be in this format: Artist_Track Title_Label and add this to soundcloud
– Upload your mix to Soundcloud and email the link and tracklist to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Any mix submitted after the final submission date will not be considered.
– The 5 mixes with the best flow and the most engagement including likes and comments will be submitted to the judges for final decision. It’s not all about how many plays it gets.
– No purchase necessary.
– The finalists will be judged by C-U and The Prog Lab. The top three winners will be announced across Quivver’s and C-U’s socials.
– All mixes will be featured in this Soundcloud playlist which is featured at the top of our spotlight on our Soundcloud channel so you check them all out.
1st Place – warm up slot 22.00-00.00 @ at the Prog Lab, Bristol on July 6th + hotel + £50 travel expenses. You will be playing in the second room alongside Stuart Hodson and Ian Dillon.
2nd Place – your mix featured on our C-U Presents series, with interview and reposts
3rd Place – 1 x mix repost to 34.3k followers