Following the critically-acclaimed release of their sophomore album Where We Start on Tronic back in February, Japanese techno duo Drunken Kong now step up to the hallowed Change Underground turntables to deliver the 30th instalment of our CU Techno Mix Series:
Drunken Kong | CU Techno 30 Tracklist:
- CJ Jeff ft. Thomas Gandey – The Trip [Stereo Productions]
- Drunken Kong – We Can
- Shaun Moses – Poison Ivy [Octopus Black]
- SUDO – Coda
- Chus + Ceballos – Low Frequency (Drunken Kong remix) [Stereo Productions]
- Andres Campo – Regrets [Tronic]
- Bastian Bux – Monad [Terminal M]
- Ramiro Lopez – Infectious [Odd Recordings]
- Drunken Kong – The Run
- Martin Kinrus – Warp [Hydrozoa]
- Drunken Kong – Peace [Tronic]
- Drunken Kong – Bliss
Out now via Christian Smith’s esteemed Tronic Music imprint, Where We Start marks the second full-length opus from the Tokyo-based outfit, whose impressive catalogue of unique techno productions have also been homed by the likes of Terminal M, Octopus Recordings, Stil Vor Talent and Session Womb to name a few.
Featuring a total of sixteen diverse cuts, including thirteen brand new Drunken Kong originals, two collaborations with Mainz-based outfit Teenage Mutants and one exclusive new collab with Tronic head honcho Christian Smith, Where We Start is Drunken Kong’s most extensive body of work to date, and goes a long way in showcasing the inexhaustible creativity of one of the most prolific double acts in techno right now.