The 135th episode of our 12 Questions segment features producer Polly.
1. If you had to pick one track which solidified your love for electronic music early on what would it be?
– Omid 16B feat. Morel – Escape (Omid’s Full Vocal Mix)
2. What was your first and last DJ gig?
– First gig: Club “Vikonda”, Kedainiai, Lithuania – 2004. Last gig: “Grand Halloween Carnival”, Litexpo, Vilnius, Lithuania 2014.
3. What was the first and last record you purchased?
– First record: Echomen – Perpetual. Last record: Ali Love feat. Kali – Emperor (Maceo Plex Last Disco Remix)
4. What would you say is the highlight of your career thus far?
– So many times I remember an afterhour in Kedainiai Activity zone club… I played there early in the morning and the atmosphere was magical… The crowd was amazing and demanding at the same time. We pushed each other as if it was the peaktime of the night. So that’s my personal highlight…
5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise people?
– next year I will be presenting new mixes for most popular radio shows at lithuania.
6. Who are some of the best undiscovered talents in your eyes?
– Moshic, dpen.
7. Which producers consistently inspire you?
– Sasha, John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Steve Lawler, Maceo Plex, Richie Hawtin, 16 Bit Lolitas.
8. What artist or track would you love to remix? And who would you love to be remixed by?
– I’d like to remix: Kavinsky – Nightcall. And would be great to be remixed by Maceo Plex.
9. Record labels are a dime a dozen these days, which ones if any standout for you?
– Bedrock, Global Underground.
10. What would you say is the best mix compilation of all time?
– Sasha “Involver” (1,2)
11. Current Favourites (you can list more than one per category if you like)
Drink: beer, tequila.
TV Show: no
Movie: Saw, INK, wrong turn.
Video Game: Battlefield, Call of duty.
Album: Phonique – Good Idea (Dessous) CD1 & CD2 (2007)
Track / Song: Kavinsky – Nightcall (Maceo Plex Club Remix)
Producer / Band: Maceo Plex
Record Label: Poker Flat.
Nightclub: Ministry Of Sound, Pacha.
12. If the final DJ/live set of your career was next week what would your last track be?
– Omid 16B – Inbetween Your Choice
segment collected by Benjaminas Bagdonas