The 56th episode of our 12 Questions segment features producer Ethereal Mist.
1. If you had to pick one track which solidified your love for electronic music early on what would it be?
Michael Burns pres. Blue Haze – Into Nothing (Hamel’s Last Time For 9 Vox Mix)
2. What was your first and last DJ gig?
Was 13 years old, and my last gig weekend in Colombia Medellin mansion club
3. What was the first and last record you purchased?
Panoptic – Surface vinyl
4. What would you say is the highlight of your career thus far?
My participation in the duo Da Groovemakers with which we have about 22 eps on vinyls
5. Tell us something about yourself that might surprise people?
I am mastering engineer in www.reverencemastering.com and still love cut vinyls on my scully lathe.
6. Who are some of the best undiscovered talents in your eyes?
Cut Knob and me! jeje
7. Which producers consistently inspire you?
Michael Burns., Peace Division
8. What artist or track would you love to remix? and who would you love to be remixed by?
Panoptic – Surface
9. Record labels are a dime a dozen these days and the majority of people feel most of them are mediocre music factories. Which ones if any standout for you?
Is a global phenomenon that affects all of us, artists and underground music labels
10. What would you say is the best mix compilation of all time?
The Renaissance compilations
11. If the final DJ/live set of your career was next week what would your last track be?
Luke Porter & Medway – RTFM (Cid Inc. Remix)
Ethereal Mist’s ‘Ethereal Mist EP’ is out now on Suffused Music, you can purchase the release: here