No this isn’t a joke, Mixify Clubcast is for real and is trying to change the way DJs perform.
Mixify claims their technology helps venues/promoters to secure bigger artists from around the world at a fraction of cost, whilst providing fans a first-of-a-kind interactive experience.
We’re not sure if we buy it personally – so we thought we’d let you be the judge on the following…:
- Would you pay to see a DJ perform in a club via video link?
- Do you think it’s possible for a DJ to rock 2 different crowds with the same set?
- Are you the kind of person that gets a buzz from seeing DJs perform live?
- Could Mixify’s clubcast system take the fun out of clubbing?
- Would you support Mixify’s system if it helped reduce door fees?
We’d love to hear your thoughts about Mixify Clubcast. Is this the next big thing? Could it be a good thing for the scene? Share your opinions below.