Selador are teaming up with Frisky to offer homegrown DJ talent a chance to showcase their skills alongside some of the biggest names in the industry
A staple for a global audience of passionate electronic music fans, Frisky is the world’s largest catalogue of exclusive curated DJ mix sets from artists and DJs around the world and the only music service of its kind.
It has a diverse global audience of over 200K active monthly users, over 50K exclusive DJ sets that are available to listen to anytime on-demand and offline through their web & mobile apps, and showcases a collection of legendary and groundbreaking resident DJs.
Currently celebrating its fifth anniversary, Selador Recordings (run by Dave Seaman and Steve Parry) has quickly built a reputation as leading exponents of high grade house and techno.
The label has released a diverse amount of music from a seriously talented ensemble of established names and exciting young talent. Robert Babicz, Cristoph, Third Son, Dubspeeka, Habischman, Quivver and Piemont are among the people who’ve been at the helm of the ever developing Selador sound.
Here’s what you need to do:
– Prepare a 60 minute mix
– Style must be suitable for the FRISKY channel
– No jingles, voiceovers or idents to be used in mix
– Mix submission date from midnight US EST June 12 2018 to midnight US EST June 26 2018
– Mix must be submitted in mp3 320kbps format
– Ensure file is titled: DJ Name_Get Frisky with Selador Mix.mp3
– Add your email contact info on the file’s ID3 tags
– Track List must be in this format: Artist_Track Title_Label
– Ensure file is titled: DJ Name_Get Frisky with Selador Mix.txt
– Upload your mix + track list to Wetransfer (or similar file transfer site) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do NOT send your mix as an email attachment)
– Any mix submitted after the final submission date will not be considered.
– No entries from existing FRISKY show hosts / artists will be accepted.
– The Top 5 mixes with the most listens will be submitted to the judges for final decision. Once all entries have been received, the date when all mixes will be added to the FRISKY website will be announced on our social pages. Keep an eye out for the announcement and once all the mixes have been made available, please share your mix url across your socials to gain listens. (Please note, your friends and family will need to sign up for a FREE subscription trial to hear your mix).
– The ones with the most listens will be picked for the final.
– No purchase necessary.
– The finalists will be judged by Dave Seaman and Steve Parry of Selador. The top three winners will be announced across the Frisky socials.
1st Place – Guest mix on Selador Radio Show on FRISKY + FRISKY T-shirt + 1 Year FRISKY Premium Subscription
2nd Place – Selador T-shirt and FRISKY T-shirt
3rd Place – FRISKY T-shirt